Skip to main content

Adjunct Quick Answers


What do I do if I Have Trouble Submitting Grades?

If you are having trouble with submitting grades, contact your department or contact Enrollment Services at
801-957-4298. Contact the at 801-957-5555 for MySLCC login assistance.

See also, "How do I Give an Incomplete Grade?" or "How and When do I Enter Final Grades?"

Salt Lake Community College

4600 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84123
801-957-SLCC (7522)

Student Services hours: M-Th: 8 am - 7 pm; Fr 8 am - 4:30 pm
Enrollment Info: 801-957-4073

Technical Support

Live Chat
Give Now to SLCC