How do I get an ID Card (OneCard)?

Faculty and Staff may obtain their OneCard from any ID center. A OneCard ID "Authorization Form" must be signed by your Associate Dean. The cost is $10. You may pay in cash, check or ask your supervisor for authorization to use your department cost code.

Take the form to an ID center with a driver's license or other picture ID. They will take your picture and give you a college ID card.

Taylorsville Redwood Campus Student Center Information Desk


South City Campus Student Center Office
Room 1-061


Jordan Campus HTC Information Desk 801-957-2600
Miller Campus MFEC Building Room 117A
Information Desk


For more information about the OneCard visit the OneCard Website.