How do I Contact Police Services?

In the event of an emergency where you need immediate police or medical assistance for any campus call:

Emergency Calls 911

If you need law enforcement assistance for non-emergency calls (dispatch), please call the appropriate number for your campus. For more information, please see the Police Services website.