What do I do if I need to Change a Students Grade?

Grade change requests may be completed through email request. Email requests must be sent from the SLCC email account to facultygradechange@slcc.edu and must include:

  • Class subject, number and section
  • Course Registration Number (CRN)
  • Term
  • Student name
  • Student number
  • Previous earned grade
  • Requested earned grade

Please Note: E grades must include a last date of attendance with the following format MM/DD/YYYY. W and AU grade changes should be sent to enrollmentexceptions@slcc.edu.

Once completed, an email will be sent to the sender.

For more information, contact your department.

See also the Student Grievance section of the Student Code of Conduct.