What do I do if a Student Fails a Class?

Please contact the student Academic Advisor via MySuccess (on MySLCC) for students who are not performing well in your course to discuss options and other available resources.

If a student earns a failing grade (E), assign a failing grade on the college grading website. Last dates of attendance (LDA) must be submitted for students receiving a grade of "E" (failing). If a student never attended the class, please submit the LDA as the first day of the semester. Format: mm/dd/yyyy

For more information see also "Entering Final Grades"